salah satu lagu di film A Crazy Little Thing Called Love

Check it out:

I want us to be together
I love you but you don't know
I don't understand why it must be you
I have met many people, But why is must be you
You're the one who I have been waiting
Born to be yours forever
Its because my heart
Its certain that you are the only one
Its just bevause my heart choose you

The day that we held hands
The day that I loved you
The day that you listened me
How many billions of our past memories?
None of those days that I don't miss
Anyway.. someday.. you will know..

I don't know how much longer that i have to endure
I've been hiding everything in my heart
Everytime we meet
Everytime we face each other
Do you know how much I have to force myself
But I cannot reveal my true feeling to anyone

Can you hear that?
Waiting for you to feel it
I was hoping that you will realize someday
Though I love you
Though I feel (yout love)
but deep down inside, I can't dare to tell you
Everytime we meet
Everytime we face each other
Though I am indifferent
Do you know how much I have to force myself?

Can you hear that?
But I cannot reveal my true feelings to anyone
Waiting for you to feel it
I was hoping that you will realize someday

Can you hear that?
My heart is telling you I love you
But I cannot reveal my true feelings to anyone

Can you hear that?
My heart is still waiting for you to feel it
Can you hear that?
Can't you hear my heart calling for you, loving you..
Can you hear that?

My heart.. Is telling you I love you
But I cannot reveal my true feelings to anyone
I can only hope you will know it
That I'm here to love you
Anyway.. Someday.. You will know

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sunshine Becomes You